Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kiddie Corner: A Book That's Worth It.

"Sometimes it's better not to go fast,
There are beautiful sights to be seen when you're last.

Shouldn't it be that you just try your best?
And that's more important than beating the rest?

Shouldn't it be looking back at the end
that you judge your own race by the help that you lend?"

Hellllooo Blogaverse!

I just had to drop in for a moment and share with you the title of one of the warmest children's books I've ever read. Now, I will admit that we don't visit the library as much as we should. The child is pretty content with his collection at home that consists of a little of everything; but we love to go to the bookstore. I purchased a book awhile back in my days of being able to spend money (ala employmentland) and it has been a favorite of his ever since. I think I paid about $5.00 for it.. and I'm actually shocked that it wasn't more.

The book?

It's something that you need to pick up.. don't check it out, just own it. It's a pleasant reminder, even for adults.. about the simplicity of life and humanity.


Oh & tomorrow I will be posting up something I made today.. it's a brown sugar scrub and oooooo la la my face feels as fresh as a baby's.. er.. face?? I started to put it up today, but I wanted to try it out first!

It's a great, cheap alternative to my expensive addiction-- but I'll tell you guys more about it tomorrow!


GO GET THAT BOOK!


Until next time..
xoxo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment